Friday, September 29, 2023

Trust God And Do Good

By Kay Heitsch

When you help other people, you also help yourself. It's impossible not to feel good when you do good for others. ~ Motivational Quotes ~
We all go through difficult times. One of the most, if not the most, difficult times for me was when Todd died. I wanted to feel good and be happy again, but I didn't know how.
Then I read an article in the newspaper. They were looking for people to be Boosters for kids. I answered the ad. It's a long story, but I found by trusting God and reaching out and helping others, I found happiness again.
Our Bible verse says. Trust in the LORD and do good. Psalm 37:3
To live a positive life, we must trust God and do good.
When you help other people, you also help yourself. It's impossible not to feel good when you trust God and do good for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment