Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Even When

By Kay Heitsch

Faith isn't a feeling. Trusting God is a choice even when the road ahead seems uncertain. ~ Dave Willis Quote ~
Trusting God is a choice! We never know what tomorrow will bring. But it's incredible how much less stress we will carry when we put our faith in God and keep a good attitude.
We have been through some tough times over the years. Things have turned out differently than I had planned. It was easy to get into depression, but the following Bible verses kept me sane.
These Bible verses say, Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior. Habakkuk 3: 17& 18
I love these verses! They helped me keep the right attitude. Even though nothing was going my way. What I wanted was something other than what was happening. When I felt myself slipping, I would read these two verses. I made a choice to say to myself, I will rejoice and be joyful in my God and my Savior. What a way to live!
Faith isn't a feeling. Trusting God is a choice even when the road ahead seems uncertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment