Wednesday, June 28, 2023

One Day You Will

By Kay Heitsch

You may not understand something right now, but one day you will. ~ Life Quotes ~
When I got up this morning, I could not even see the house across the street because of the smoke in the air. I thought about how life is very much like this. Many things need to be clarified. We don't see God and what's going on clearly. But, one day, we will.
Today's Bible verse came to my mind as I looked out the window this morning. It says, "For now, we see through a glass darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." 1 Corinthians 13:12 WBT
Right now, in our lives, we don't see God or many things clearly. But one day, we will see Him face to face. We will have a clear picture then and understand.
You may not understand something right now, but one day you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment