Saturday, May 13, 2023

No Matter What

By Kay Heitsch

Bloom where you are planted. ~ Motivational Quotes ~
Because we often moved when our children were young, I tried to make a point that we should enjoy where we were because we wouldn't be there long.
My sister-in-law was an expert at cross-stitch. I admire her ability, so I decided to give it a try. So I cross-stitched the words "Bloom Where You Are Planted" and hung it by the door. I thought reading these words would be an excellent reminder to the kids and me to bloom.
Our Bible verse says, "I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content." Philippians 4:11
Being content in whatever situation we are in is a learning process. I have learned if I want to be happy, I have to learn to be content no matter what the situation.
Bloom where you are planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment