Saturday, April 15, 2023

One Person Thinks

By Kay Heitsch

One of our biggest mistakes is to assume other people think as we think. ~ Life Quotes
This is nothing new; when you study the Bible, you'll see this is something pointed out repeatedly. We are warned not to judge other people.
Years ago, I came across this Bible verse that got my attention "One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind." Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Romans 14:5&6 NIV
I know people who consider Saturday more sacred than the other six. I know others who think of Sunday more highly than other days. But, for me, I believe every day alike. Of course, lots of folks celebrate special holidays. But, whatever we do, we are honoring the Lord.
One of our biggest mistakes is to assume other people think as we think.

No comments:

Post a Comment