Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Joy In The Journey

By Kay Heitsch

I will choose to find joy in the journey God has set before me. ~ Look For The Joy Quotes ~
We have a choice of what we choose to look for on the journey God has set before us. We can focus on all that's wrong, or we can look for the good things that are in our path.
If there was anything I wanted in life, I wanted to live the life Jesus died to give me. I could see in the Bible certain things I would need to practice to have the life I wanted. I needed to choose my thoughts carefully. I knew I needed to look for and find joy in the journey God had given me.
I had today's Bible verse on the mirror in the bathroom. Do not be grieved; for the joy of the LORD is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10 NHEB
I learned when I had the joy of the LORD on the inside, I could choose to find joy in my journey. The LORD's joy gave me strength.
I will choose to find joy in the journey God has set before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment