Thursday, March 30, 2023

Unaware

By Kay Heitsch

God has protected me more times than I can count. I can only imagine the times I've been rescued that I don't know about. ~ Thankful For Unaware Protection Quotes ~
For some reason, I woke up thinking about all of the times God protected me when I was unaware of it.
Of course, there were times when I thought back, and I could see His Divine delays, bringing the right person at the perfect time, etc. But what about the times I was unaware I was even in trouble? I am sure there are many!
Today's Bible verse says, Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good. His love endures forever. Psalm 136:1 NIV
We should give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! He has been with us throughout our journey, even when we were unaware.
God has protected me more times than I can count. I can only imagine the times I've been rescued that I don't know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment