Monday, March 27, 2023

One Of The Best Decisions

 One Of The Best Decisions By Kay Heitsch

Worry ends when faith begins. ~ Bible Verse Quotes ~
Years ago, I was a chief worrier. Then, I started to attend a church where they talked about giving something up for Lent. This was new to me, and I gave it a lot of thought.
I had been studying the Bible, so I saw how worrying was a waste of time and added nothing to your life. So I decided to give up worrying for Lent.
I was addicted to worry, so whenever a worry thought came to my mind, I would say, "Lord, I'm handing this worry over to You. Thank You for taking care of it!" I did this all through Lent. The result was fantastic! Even after Lent was over, I worried a lot less. Honestly, this was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Our Bible verse says, Can any one of you add a single hour to your life by worrying? Matthew 6:27
Worrying can not even add a single hour to our life. It's a total waste of time.
Worry ends when faith begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment