Thursday, March 23, 2023

Meditate

By Kay Heitsch

When your thoughts are so loud, they forget to use their inside voice, choose to meditate on God's word. ~Meditate On God's Peace Quotes ~
I looked up the word meditate. It said, "To think deeply or carefully about (something)." So what do we meditate on? Do we meditate on the loud negative thoughts inside of our heads? If we want peace, we can choose to meditate on God's word.
Today's Bible verse is a great one to meditate on. "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not be afraid." John 14:27 NIV
When we meditate on God's peace and roll this type of verse over and over in our minds, it will help us quiet the upsetting thoughts in our heads. I feel peaceful and calm when I practice this type of meditation. We can breathe in peace and breathe out fear.
When your thoughts are so loud, they forget to use their inside voice, choose to meditate on God's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment