Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Fearlessly

By Kay Heitsch

"The phrase "do not be afraid" is written in the Bible 365 times. That is a daily reminder from God to live every day fearlessly." ~ Inspirational Quotes ~
At times we all need this reminder to live fearlessly every day. We don't need to fear what others think, do, or say. We can live our lives free of fear.
Our Bible verse says, "The Lord is my light and my Saviour; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the defender of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1 BST
We can live fearlessly with the Lord as our light, defender, and Saviour. We do not need to live in fear or be afraid of anyone. We can live fearlessly!
The phrase "do not be afraid" is written in the Bible 365 times. So that is a daily reminder from God to live fearlessly every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment