Monday, January 23, 2023

Don't You Know?

By Kay Heitsch

God with us! ~ God's Spirit Lives In Us Quotes ~
When our grandson, Eli, was around 3, he said, "Do you know where God lives?" Before I could answer, he pointed to his chest and said, "God lives in here."
A couple of weeks ago, I thought about how I care for my body. Over the years, I have been exercising and eating healthily to feel good. Then, for some reason, I thought about how God's Spirit lives in us. So now I have another good reason to want to care for myself other than to feel good.
Our Bible verse says, Don't you know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16 WEB.
Even at age 3, Eli somehow knew that God's Spirit lived in him. So, likewise, God's Spirit does live in us.
God is with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment