Thursday, January 19, 2023

Any Situation

By Kay Heitsch

God will give you the strength to get through any situation. ~ The Lord Gives Us Strength Quotes ~
When we come up to difficult situations, we can know that God will give us the strength we need to get through it. I look back on my journey and am amazed to see how God gave me the strength to go through difficult times when I felt alone.
Our Bible verse says, At my first defense, no one came to stand by me, but all deserted me. But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength. 2 Timothy 4:16&17
There may be times when we feel alone, and people may not be there to help. But rest assured that the Lord will stand by our side and give us strength.
God will give you the strength to get through any situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment