Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Peace Be With You

By Kay Heitsch

When we put our problems in God's hands, He puts His peace in our hearts. ~ Peace Be With You Quotes ~
Today is election day in the USA. There are people on both sides of the issues this country faces. Speaking for myself, I vote, and I pray. Then, after I have done my part, I put the situation in God's hands. When I do, He puts His peace in my heart. I truly believe that God will take care of me no matter the outcome.
Our Bible verse says, Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not be afraid. John 14:27 NIV
In any election, we have a part to play. We vote, and we pray. Now we have to stop allowing ourselves to be troubled and afraid of the outcome. When we do, God puts His peace in our hearts.
When we put our problems in God's hands, He puts His peace in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment