Sunday, November 13, 2022

Believe And Expect

By Kay Heitsch

We find whatever it is we're looking for. Look for the good? ~ Look For The Good Quotes ~
Years ago, I came across some Bible verses that got my attention and made me shudder. I wondered where I would be had I not believed.
Here are the verses, Where would I be if I did not believe I would experience the LORD's favor in the land of the living? Wait for and confidently expect the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for and confidently expect the LORD. Psalm 27:13&14
Believing and expecting to see God's favor daily helps us stay strong and gives us courage. I shudder to think where I would be had I not believed I would see God's blessing in my everyday life.
We find whatever it is we're looking for. Look for the good?

No comments:

Post a Comment