Friday, October 21, 2022

Who's In Your Boat?

By Kay Heitsch

"I have peace today, not because there are no storms in the world but because the LORD is my peace in the midst of the storm." Inner Peace Quotes ~
We all go through storms in life. But how we go through them depends on who's in our boat. We can have peace when we know the LORD is with us no matter what storms we face.
Our Bible verse says, "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth, you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart because I have overcome the world." John 16:33 NLT
Unfortunately, in this world, there are many trials and sorrows. That is for sure! But we can take heart and have peace when we have Jesus in our lives because He has overcome the world.
I have peace today, not because there are no storms in the world but because the LORD is my peace in the midst of the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment