Sunday, October 30, 2022

Best Version Of Yourself

By Kay Heitsch

God wants you to become the best version of yourself. ~ Life Quotes ~
There is no one like you, and there never will be. We were all created differently, and that's great! God wants us to become the best we can be.
Almost daily, I pray that I will be the person God created me to be and do the work He has for me to do. I also pray this for my family and friends. We can rise above any difficulty we may face as we become the best version of ourselves.
Our Bible verse was given to me by a friend many years ago. I love it! It says, "I am confident that the One who began a good work in you will continue to complete it until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6
We can be confident that Jesus, who began a good work in us, will continue until it's completed. YAY! I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be.
God wants you to become the best version of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment