Thursday, August 18, 2022

Try Not To Confuse The Two

By Kay Heitsch

Life is hard, but God is good. Try not to confuse the two. ~ Anne E. Beiler Quote ~
I like this quote! Sometimes we confuse the terrible things that happen in our life as God's fault.
I am thankful after Todd died, I could see the difference. I started to see that God was good and He could bring something positive out of Todd's death. I began to trust Him to give me the strength to move forward in life no matter how hard life was.
Our Bible verse for today. God is the only one who can make the valley of trouble a door of hope. Hosea 2:15
Yes, I know God can make whatever trouble we are going through a door of hope. He did it for me, and He can do it for you.
Life is hard, but God is good. Try not to confuse the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment