Thursday, July 28, 2022

Peace Today

By Kay Heitsch

I have peace today not because there are no storms in the world but because the LORD is my peace in the midst of the storm. ~ God Gives Peace Quotes ~
We can have peace even amid the storms in life when the LORD is our peace. When we trust the LORD, something happens on the inside and to our emotions. We have a sense of peace.
Our Bible verse says, "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth, you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart because I have overcome the world." John 16:33 NLT
Jesus made it clear. While living on this earth, we will have many trials and sorrows. But we can have peace even in the midst of them when we stay focused on Him.
I have peace today not because there are no storms in the world but because the LORD is my peace in the midst of the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment