Sunday, July 17, 2022

God Knows How

By Kay Heitsch

Let go and let God. Let Him take over your life and run it. He knows how. ~ Dr. Norman V. Peale Quote
I knew next to nothing about letting God take over my life when I started to read Doctor Peale's books. I didn't understand what that meant until after Todd died.
So it was interesting that I had to come to the end of myself before I let go and let God. Once I let go and let God work His plan for my life, I found He knew how to bring triumph out of tragedy.
Our Bible verse says, "For I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD. They are plans for good, not disaster, to give you a future and hope." Jeremiah 29:11 NLT
God has a great plan for all of our lives. His plans are for good, and they give us a future full of hope.
Let go and let God. Let Him take over your life and run it. He knows how.

No comments:

Post a Comment