Thursday, June 23, 2022

In Its Time

By Kay Heitsch

When it's time to let go, don't doubt or hesitate. Goodbye to good is hello to great. ~ In Its Time Quotes ~
I don't know about you, but I've wanted to hold on to things I needed to let go of in my life. For a time, they were the right thing to do, but there came a time I needed to say goodbye and say hello to something different.
There was a time when we were foster parents. It was a wonderful experience. For a period of time, it was the right thing for us to do, but there came a time to let go and say goodbye.
Our Bible verse says, "He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11. NIV
Whatever the Lord has for us to do is beautiful in its time. But, as I discovered, there may come a time when it's time to let go and move on.
When it's time to let go, don't doubt or hesitate. Goodbye to good is hello to great.

No comments:

Post a Comment