Thursday, June 30, 2022

Open Our Eyes

By Kay Heitsch

Pray to have eyes to see God's hand in your life and in the world around you. ~Open Our Eyes To See God In Our Daily Life Quotes ~
Yesterday a friend sent me a song I sang years ago as a solo. It was called "Open My Eyes That I May See." I don't remember that it had much meaning when I sang it. But today, I think much differently than I did years ago.
Seeing God's hand in our everyday life is a joy. We can see God's presence everywhere when we keep our eyes open.
Our Bible verse says, Keep your eyes open for God, watch for His works; be alert for signs of His presence. Psalm 105:4
When we keep our eyes open and stay alert, we see signs of His presence. What a way to live!
Pray to have eyes to see God's hand in your life and in the world around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment