Friday, June 10, 2022

I Know You Can't, But I Can

by Kay Heitsch.

Every weakness you have is an opportunity for God to show His strength in Your life. ~ Inspirational Quotes ~
This happened in my life. I wanted to do the work the LORD had for me to do, but I was weak. I told God all the reasons why I couldn't do certain things I believed He wanted me to do. His answer was, "I know you can't, but I can. I will work through you."
We never need to be afraid to step out and try something we believe God wants us to do. We may know our weakness, but when we also know that God uses our weakness to show His strength, we can step out.
Our Bible verse says, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses so that the power of Christ can work through me." 2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT
We don't have to back down when we know we are weak in an area. This is a perfect opportunity for God to show His strength in our lives. His grace is all we need!
Every weakness you have is an opportunity for God to show His strength in Your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment