Saturday, June 18, 2022

Freely and Lightly

By Kay Heitsch

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Reinhold Niebuhr Quotes ~
If we want to live freely and lightly, we need to learn to accept things we can not change, change the things we can, and have the wisdom to know the difference. But how can we do that? Our Bible verse today tells us how.
Today's Bible verse says, Keep company with Me, and you'll learn to live freely and lightly. Matthew 11:30 MSG
There we have it! Keep company with Jesus, and you'll learn to live freely and lightly. I love it! What a way to live!
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment