Monday, June 13, 2022

Alive And Powerful

By Kay Heitsch

The word of God is alive and powerful. It will set you free, comfort you, heal you and free your soul. ~ The Lord Will Teach You Quotes
I have found this to be absolutely true! The more I studied the Bible, the more freedom, comfort, and healing I received. I found that this book was alive and powerful. Much more than I ever would have imagined.
Our Bible verse says, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31&32 NIV
Yes, if we hold on to the teachings of the Bible, we will know the truth, and the truth will set us free! I know that to be absolutely true!
The word of God is alive and powerful. It will set you free, comfort you, heal you and free your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment