Thursday, May 26, 2022

Right In The Mess

By Kay Heitsch

God doesn't wait for us to get ourselves polished, shined, proper, and without blemish--God comes to us and meets us and blesses us while we are still in the middle of the mess. ~ Rob Bell ~
Rest assured that God will meet you right in the middle of your mess. We could never clean ourselves up enough anyway. So when we call out, there He is.
Years ago, God met me right in the middle of my mess. I called out to Him and said, "You know what You're getting, LORD; I need help!"
Our Bible verse says, Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him. Psalm 34:8 NIV
I can, and I'm sure many can testify, that the LORD is good! He blesses those who take refuge in Him.
God doesn't wait for us to get ourselves polished, shined, proper, and without blemish--God comes to us and meets us and blesses us while we are still in the middle of the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment