Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Remembering Friends

by Kay Heitsch

Remember the good times, be strong in the difficult times, love always, laugh often, and thank God for every day. ~ Remember Friends Quotes ~
Today, I plan to go out and buy some flowers to put in a vase my friend, Vicki, gave me years ago. I will never forget the good times and being there in the difficult times, we laughed often, and I'm thanking God for our times together.
Actually, I can look around our house and see gifts I've received from friends over the years. Each one is very precious to me, and I thank God as I remember each person.
Today's Bible verse says, I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3 NIV
I thank God for the many friends God has given me over the years. Each person has been very special to me.
Remember the good times, be strong in the difficult times, love always, laugh often, and thank God for every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment