Monday, April 18, 2022

Today I Will

by Kay Heitsch

Note to self... Today I will lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord. I will not rely on my own insight or understanding but trust the Lord to lead and guide me.
When we have our confidence in the Lord, it releases peace, joy, and rest in our lives. So when I start to try and worry about something, I like to say, "Thank you, Lord, for working on this issue." When I put my trust and confidence in the Lord, peace returns.
Our Bible verse says, Trust in and rely confidently on the LORD with all your heart, and do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
Note to self... Today I will lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord. I will not rely on my own insight or understanding but trust the Lord to lead and guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment