Wednesday, February 23, 2022

God Has A Plan

by Kay Heitsch

You were created for a purpose. God has a plan for your life. ~ God Has A Plan Quotes ~
Today is Bill and my 53rd anniversary. Three years ago, we went to Israel to celebrate. We went to the Western Wall, where we placed prayer requests on a particular day. People have asked me what prayer I put inside of the wall.
Here's my prayer request. I prayed that I would be the person I was created to be, and I would do the work God had planned for me to do. I included all of my family members.
Today's Bible verse says, "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11
I believe God does have a great plan for all of our lives. His plans will give us a future and hope. What more could we want than to be the people God created us to be and work the excellent plan He has for our lives.
You were created for a purpose. God has a plan for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment