Thursday, January 20, 2022

One Friend

by Kay Heitsch

When you've experienced God for yourself, there's no question He's real. ~ Quotes ~
Like many people, I have moved several times in my 71 years. In the process, I have made friends along the way. However, what I have found is friends come and go. As I've moved from state to state, I've lost touch with several. I have stayed friends with many, but some of these close friends have also died over the years.
One friend has been with me all along the journey. I didn't always know He was there, but He was. Once I enter into a personal relationship with God, I've experienced life in a whole new way. I have no question God is real.
Our Bible verses say A friend is there to help; in any situation. There is a friend who sticks closer than your own family. Proverbs 17 & 18
These Bible verses can mean our earthly friends, but God is this friend in my life. He has been with me in every situation. He has stuck closer than any family member.
When you've experienced God for yourself, there's no question He's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment