Thursday, November 18, 2021

Strength To Meet Life's Difficulties

by Kay Heitsch

God will always be there with us and give us the strength to meet the difficulties of life. ~ Seek The Lord For Strength Quotes ~
I remember times when I would think, "I can't do this. I don't have the strength." Then, almost immediately, a thought would come. "I know, I'll give you the strength you need, trust Me." God has always given me the strength I needed to meet the difficulties of life.
Today's Bible verse says, Look to the LORD and His strength; seek His presence continually! Psalm 105:4
When we turn our attention to the LORD and live in a personal relationship with Him, He will give us His strength to meet life's difficulties.
God will always be there with us and give us the strength to meet the difficulties of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment