Sunday, November 21, 2021

New Way Of Living

by Kay Heitsch

Life can be filled with faith, joy, happiness, hope, and love when we exercise the smallest amount of genuine faith in Jesus. ~ Quotes ~
I used to wear a tiny mustard seed necklace. I wore it to remind myself to keep my faith in Jesus. The more I focused on my faith in Jesus, my life increased with confidence, joy, happiness, hope, and love. My faith in Jesus changed my life.
Our Bible verses say, "Only Jesus has the power to save! His name is the only one in all the world that can save anyone." Acts 4:12 CEV "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 NIV
Once I accepted what Jesus did for me, I found a new way of living and freedom. I received His free gift, and through Jesus, I can pray directly to God the Father. I am right with God because of what Jesus has done for me. What a fantastic way to live!
Life can be filled with faith, joy, happiness, hope, and love when we exercise the smallest amount of genuine faith in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment