Thursday, October 21, 2021

Tell Them I Love Them

by Kay Heitsch

Many years ago, I asked the LORD what He wanted me to tell people. I didn't hear an audible voice, but a thought came immediately to my mind. "Tell them I love them."
So today, I'm here to tell you, God loves you!
It is interesting when we know we are loved unconditionally by God how our outlook changes. We start to see things differently. We want to know Him better, and we understand He only wants the very best for us.
This Bible verse says, " I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." Jeremiah 31:3 NIV
This is what happened to me. Once I understood God loved me unconditionally, I was drawn to Him because of His unfailing kindness. After that, I started to see life differently than I did before.
So today and every day, know that God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment