Saturday, October 30, 2021

Mysterious Ways

by Kay Heitsch

God works in mysterious ways. We don't understand everything that happens, but we can be sure God will care for us. ~ Quotes ~
When we turn things over to God, He will work it out for our good. I totally believe this! It's happened to me over and over. No matter what has happened in my life, I always think, God, I know You can work good out of this. So then, I look for it!
"We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 WEB
Yes, we know that God does care for each of us. He will work His plan out using whatever happens in our lives for good.
God works in mysterious ways. We don't understand everything that happens, but we can be sure God will care for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment