Sunday, October 17, 2021

Help Is On The Way

by Kay Heitsch

Never give up praying. God often answers in unexpected ways. ~ Never Give Up Praying Quotes ~
It's easy to give up when we don't see the answers to our prayers right away. But, when we know God hears us, we can thank Him that He began working on our situation precisely when we prayed.
Our Bible verse says, "Never give up praying. And when you pray, keep alert and be thankful." Colossians 4:2 CEV
Never give up praying. Help is on the way! We need to keep alert and say prayers with thanksgiving. I like to pray like this once I've asked the LORD for what I need. "Thank You, LORD, for working on ..." When I pray like this, I don't feel discouraged. I know help is on the way.
Never give up praying. God often answers in unexpected ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment