Thursday, September 23, 2021

Under His Wings

by Kay Heitsch

I was not a Christian when Todd died. However, it never ceases to amaze me the music I chose for his funeral. I didn't really understand the words of the songs at the time, but somehow they brought me comfort.
The songs I chose were Because He Lives I Can Face Tomorrow and Under His Wings. Now many years later, I understand entirely why.
Our Bible verse says, "Protect me as the pupil of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings." Psalm 17:8 HCSB
I learned as I stayed close to the LORD, He was keeping me safe. I also realized I was very special to Him, and He would protect me as He would His very own eyes.
Never forget, God loves you. He cares about everything that concerns you. So stay close to God, and He will take care of you just as He has me.

No comments:

Post a Comment