Sunday, August 29, 2021

Smell Like Smoke

by Kay Heitsch.

Because God is with us, we need not fear. ~ God Is With Us Quotes
I love the story in the Bible of the three teenagers. These guys were thrown into a fiery furnace and came out not even smelling like smoke. (See Danial 3) How was that possible? It was possible because the LORD was with them in the furnace.
When I've gone through trials and troubles, I've read this story and prayed I would come out not even smelling like smoke.
Our Bible verse says, "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you." Isaiah 41:10
We all go through difficult situations. When we do, it's essential to ask the LORD to come in with us. He will give us the strength we need to keep a good attitude and help us to not fear or be discouraged. Then, we can come out of the furnace (difficult situations) and not even smell like smoke.
Because God is with us, we need not fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment