Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Never Miss a Chance

by Kay Heitsch

There are opportunities every day to show God's love. Never miss a chance to say a kind word. ~ Kind Words Quotes ~
We all have opportunities to show God's love and say kind words. I have used those opportunities at times, but I've missed them too.
Oh, I have some hair-brain excuses. "What will they think?" is one. Will they take my attempt to be kind as intended or another way?
I've seen ladies who I think look really nice. I've thought, "Oh, they know they look good; why should I tell them." But, instead, I've been pleasantly surprised at the reaction I've gotten when I compliment a stranger. They always smile and seem grateful someone noticed.
There are opportunities every day to show God's love. Never miss a chance to say a kind word.

No comments:

Post a Comment