Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Keep Fired Up!

by Kay Heitsch

Don't let adversity extinguish your fire! ~ Stay Firm in Your Faith Quotes ~
When we have adversity, we can either let it extinguish our fire or build a fire in us. I've felt both ways at times. If someone says I will never or can't do something, it creates a fire in me. So now, I'm fired up and determined to stand firm in my faith.
When I first became a Christian, someone said, "This way of life will never last! You've tried many things." I knew I had found what I was looking for. I had to stand firm in my faith and, with the LORD's help, keep fired up!
Our Bible verse says, "Keep alert. Be firm in your faith. Stay brave and strong." 1 Corinthians 16:13 CSV
We need to keep alert so we won't be caught off guard when adversity comes. Then, we can stand firm in our faith, stay brave and strong with God's help.
Don't let adversity extinguish your fire! Keep fired up!

No comments:

Post a Comment