Friday, April 23, 2021

Think What You Want

by Kay Heitsch

Take charge of your mind and begin to fill it with healthy, positive, and courageous thoughts. ~ Dr. Norman V. Peale ~
This may come as a surprise to some people. It did for me. I didn't know I didn't have to think every negative thought that came to my mind. I found it freeing to learn that I was in charge of my own thinking. I could fill my mind with healthy, positive, and courageous thoughts.
Our Bible verses say, "Fix your thoughts on what is true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8&9
When we practice thinking about things that are excellent and worthy of praise, God's peace will be with us.
Take charge of your mind and begin to fill it with healthy, positive, and courageous thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment