Saturday, April 10, 2021

Relationship

by Kay Heitsch

When you think about a perfect relationship, you think about the qualities you're looking for. An ideal relationship would be someone who loves you unconditionally. They know you better than anyone else but forgive and accept you anyway. You are their primary focus, and they only want the very best for you.
I found this relationship when I entered into a personal relationship with God. This relationship changed my life for the better in so many ways.
I find it odd that people shy away from this one-on-one relationship. I'm not sure why.
I believe some people think they'll have to give up something. The only things I discovered that God wanted me to give up were anger, worry, unforgiveness, and all the things that made my life miserable to begin with. Even if I decide to keep these, I am still loved.
There is so much to gain from this one-on-one relationship with God. For one, you are never alone. You know you always have someone who loves you unconditionally. You can talk to God at any time and any place. If you feel insecure, you know that He will give you whatever you need. There is absolutely nothing negative in this relationship. It's a relationship of unconditional love.
I did not always have this relationship with God. I am so thankful I do now. I highly recommend it! A one-on-one relationship with the LORD will change your life for the better in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment