Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Discover Your Purpose

by Kay Heitsch

Seek God, and you will discover yourself. Discover yourself, and you will realize your purpose for being in this life. ~ Seek God Quotes ~
I believe a lot of people want to know what their purpose is in this life. When I turned my life over to the Lord and diligently sought a personal relationship with Him, I started to realize my purpose in life.
Today's Bible verse got my attention right away. "For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago." Ephesians 2:10 NLT
I found that God has a plan for each of our lives. He created each of us and called us His masterpiece. When we seek Him, we will discover ourselves and realize the purpose of our lives.
Seek God, and you will discover yourself. Discover yourself, and you will realize your purpose for being in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment