Friday, March 12, 2021

God Loves You!

I don't know how many people understand or believe God loves them. I say this because when I first started to write, I asked the Lord what I should tell the people. I distinctly heard in my spirit, "Tell them I love them."
I was confused. I thought people knew God loved them. But as the years went by, I started to understand that many people don't know that God loves them.
Some people have the idea if they behave better, then God will love them. Let's face it; our behavior has nothing to do with it. As far as I know, there are no perfect people in this world.
There are many Bible verses about God's love for you. "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." Jeremiah 31:3
God's love for us is everlasting. He draws us to Him with unfailing kindness.
If no one has ever told you, I'm telling you today. God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment