Friday, February 26, 2021

Glow Wherever You Go

by Kay Heitsch

Brighten the corner where you are. Glow wherever you go. Let God's love shine through you. ~ Quotes
This morning I had the song "Brighten the Corner Where You Are" in my head." It has been years since I heard that song.
If we all brightened the corner of our world, what a difference it would make. When we let God's love shine through us, we can glow wherever we go.
Our Bible verses say, Let the light of Your face shine on us. You have put gladness in my heart. Psalm 4:6&7
I have met people who have God's love shining on them. Everything hasn't been perfect in their lives, but they still have gladness in their hearts. They glow wherever they go.
Brighten the corner where you are. Glow wherever you go. Let God's love shine through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment