Sunday, January 24, 2021

When God's Plan Doesn't Make Sense

by Kay Heitsch

God's heavenly plan doesn't always make earthly sense. ~ God's Plan Quotes ~
Anyone who has ever read any of my stories knows that I have done some things that didn't make any earthly sense. However, when I took the step of faith and did what didn't make sense, my prayers were answered.
My story Does God Still Speak To People? about going to the corn stand and the story Miracles Happen Everyday! about burying the dead bird are two examples of doing something that didn't make earthly sense. But the end result with both was amazing!
Our Bible verse says, "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11
God has a wonderful plan for each of us. Sometimes the things He shows us don't make earthly sense. Always remember, that His plans are for our good and they give us a future and hope.
God's heavenly plan doesn't always make earthly sense.
kheitsch.blogspot.com Does God Still Speak To People? - Let the SON Shine!
Miracles Happen Everyday! - https://www.sunnyskyz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment