Thursday, January 14, 2021

What's Dimming Your Light?

by Kay Heitsch

If we are supposed to be a light in a dark world, we need to find out what things may be dimming our light.
I don't know about you, but I cannot have a steady diet of negative news. I'm not saying not to be informed about what's happening in the world. I'm saying, if reading and listening to this news is dimming your light and stealing your peace, maybe it's time to eat something else.
I want to be the person God created me to be. I also want to do the work God created me to do. I'm hoping this is what all of us want.
To be the person God wants us to be, and to do the work He has for us to do, we need to shine. How can we shine if we're allowing things in our lives that dim this light?
I don't know about you, but I'm going to give this some serious thought. I want to shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment