Saturday, January 16, 2021

Let the SON Shine!

by Kay Heitsch

Every day is a new opportunity to let God's love shine. Let the SON Shine!
Our son Todd died in a car accident on a Saturday. To replace a negative with a positive, I began sending out encouraging emails on Saturday called Let the SON Shine!
With Bill's encouragement, we became Boosters for children who needed a positive influence in their lives. I would pick up our first booster child on Saturday at the time I believed Todd had died.
When I started on FB, I began playing a game called Farm Town. I named my farm, Let the SON Shine! I met some wonderful people playing this game.
Our son Brandon helped me to start a blog where I could write, store, and share the amazing experiences God has given me. I called this blog, Let the SON Shine!
Our Bible verse says, "But those who proclaim God's message speak to people and give them help, encouragement, and comfort." 1 Corinthians 14:3
I want to give help, encouragement, and comfort to people every day. I believe when I do, I am allowing God's love to shine through me. I can see God is replacing a negative with a positive.
Each day is a new opportunity to let God's love shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment