Saturday, January 30, 2021

It Does

by Kay Heitsch

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does! ~ Show Love and Kindness Quotes ~
We may think some little thing we do doesn't make a difference. Let me tell you, it does!
Shortly after Todd died, a woman who I didn't know brought over a dish of food. I looked at the bottom of the dish to see if she had put her name on it; she hadn't! I had to wait until she came back to retrieve her dish to find out who she was. I found out, her son and Todd ran on the cross-country team.
Sandy's small act of kindness had a big impact on my life. I'm sure she didn't think bringing over some food was a big deal, but it was for me. Her act of kindness was a way of showing God's love to me when I needed it most.
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does!

No comments:

Post a Comment