Saturday, October 31, 2020

Stretch

by Kay Heitsch

Sometimes we are stirred out of our comfort zones in order to stretch and cause us to use our faith. ~ Stretch Your Faith Quotes ~
It's important to stretch both physically and spiritually. The more we stretch the better we feel. In order to stretch our faith, it's imperative to keep in mind where our faith comes from.
Our Bible verse is one of my favorites. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 BSV
I have repeated this verse to myself many times when I need to stretch my faith. As we trust Christ to give us His strength when we are out of our comfort zones, it stretches our faith and gives confidence.
Sometimes we are stirred out of our comfort zones in order to stretch us to use our faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment