Friday, October 23, 2020

Decisions! Decisions!

by Kay Heitsch

I've decided to be happy because it's good for my health. ~ Be Happy Quotes ~
Our health includes more than physical. It includes our mental and spiritual health as well.
There are many reasons to decide to be happy. "Being cheerful is good for your health" Proverbs 17:22 "Being joyful is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10 "There is nothing better for people than to be happy." Ecclesiastes 3:12 "This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Every day we have decisions to make. We can look around and have a 'poor me' attitude if we choose. Or we can decide to see the good things we have to be thankful for and be happy.
Our Bible verse says, "Happy are the people whose God is the LORD!" Psalm 144:15 NKJV
When we make a decision to be happy this shows others that God is the LORD of our life.
I've decided to be happy because it's good for my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment