Sunday, September 13, 2020

Keep Trusting

by Kay Heitsch

Faith is moving forward even when things don't make sense. ~ Keep Trusting and Moving Forward Quotes ~

Those who have read my personal stories have seen how God has worked in my life. He has asked me to do things that didn't make any sense at all. However, after I did them by faith I was greatly blessed.

Our Bible verse says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5&6 ESV

When we ask the Lord to direct our lives, He may ask us to do things we don't understand. Keep trusting Him anyway.

Faith is moving forward even when things don't make sense.


https://kheitsch.blogspot.com/2008/05/does-god-still-speak-to-people.html

No comments:

Post a Comment